We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the College and Health Canada guidelines; however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before and after all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Require all team members to undergo regular/ daily health evaluations.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature and health of every team member each day at beginning and end of work period.
- Wiping down all surfaces at the reception as all patients exit from the appointment.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment room to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
We are always committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for treating your oral health.
At Banyan Dental, you are more than a patient. You are a valued client, and our goal is to offer you the best dental care in Langley and the Fraser Valley. As one of the top-rated dentists in Langley, Dr. Anil C. Verma uses the latest technology and techniques in a modern dental setting to offer a one-of-a-kind experience to children, adults, and seniors.
Our team of experienced professionals work together to provide full service dental care in Langley. Banyan Dental specializes in a wide range of dental procedures from general and cosmetic dentistry to implants, veneers, periodontal care, and even emergency dentistry. With more than 20 years of dentistry experience, Dr. Verma has helped countless people improve their smiles in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Together with our team of dental professionals, Dr. Verma is changing the way people visit the dentist by offering attentive care and gentle dental work served alongside our signature stamp of warm and friendly customer service.
Experience the Banyan Dental difference for yourself! Schedule an appointment with Dr. Verma at our Langley dental office, where we offer convenient evening appointments and lifetime care for patients of all ages. Call today!